ScoPay is a secure online payment system that allows parents to pay for a wide range of activities and student meal cards at The King’s School using a credit or debit card.
Guidance for new users:
- Click on create “new account”
- Enter your Pupil Link Code that will be sent to you in the ‘Internet Payment Access Letter’ which is sent to new pupils or available from the schools finance team.
- Enter your email address and password
- On the next page enter your own email address and choose your own password which also needs to be confirmed.
- Continue with entering your home address details and click on the submit button at the bottom.
- This will then take you through to the “products” that you can purchase.
- If you experiencing problems please check the advice on ‘cookies’ below.
- We accept payment by Credit or Debit Card.
- If you still have any problems then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Finance department on 01404 812 982.
Advice if you experience problems logging on and accessing ScoPay.
- Check ‘cookie’ settings.
- When you are at the ‘Log in’ screen, click on the Tools option at the top right hand side of the screen.
- Select internet options.
- Click privacy tab.
- Setting should be at medium.
- Click on sites.
- In address of website enter www.scopay.com
- Single click on the http://www.scopay.com
- Scopay.com will then appear in the box below that section
- Single click on scopay.com and click on allow then ok.
- Try to register again.