Open Evening 2020
We feel that giving prospective students and parents the opportunity to visit The King’s School is really important. However this year our arrangements for our open events will be slightly different to usual due to the Government restrictions and our Covid-19 risk assessment.
We will be holding two Open Evening events – on Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th September. These will take place from 4.30pm to 7pm.
There will be a short introduction on arrival from Mr Gammon, Headteacher, and you will then be invited to follow a route around the school visiting different subject areas. This will give you a chance to talk to staff and some students and find out more about what we offer.
Please read the following information carefully so that you are able to attend:
- Often we have Year 5 students and parents attend on these nights but this year these events are for Year 6 students who might consider joining us in September 2021 only. We would ask that wherever possible just the Year 6 students and ONE parent attend to avoid congestion on the site.
- In order to attend you will need to e-mail the school via email@example.com as soon as possible and by Mon 21st September at the latest with the following information in advance of the evening:
- YOUR NAME
- Contact details
- Preferred evening – either the 23rd or 24th
- Preferred time to attend
- If there are still spaces we will then e-mail you back confirming your arrival time. You will need to bring this e-mail with you on the night to confirm your appointment.
- After the introduction from Mr Gammon there will be a set route around the site which visitors must follow.
- We are afraid we will be unable to admit visitors without a prior appointment on the night.
- We ask that visitors stay no longer than five minutes in each classroom so that your visit is no longer than one hour.
If you have any questions please use the e-mail address above to get in touch. We very much hope to see you on the 23rd or 24th September.